Items in one order may ship in multiple packages at different times. You will receive a separate email confirmation with tracking number for each shipment. You can check the transit progress of your shipment by clicking on the tracking number link in your confirmation email or in the “My Account” section of theshops.tv website. read more...
Expedited Shipping: theshops.tv offers an expedited shipping service at a cost to the customer. The cost will be calculated in your shopping cart when you select this expedited shipping service. The order will still take 1-2 days to leave our warehouses but will reduce the shipping transit time to 1-2 business days.
|Free Standard Shipping||Expedited Shipping|
|3-7 Business Days||2 Business Days|
Theshops.tv will make every effort to get your orders to you as quickly as possible. Any order after December 16th, 2015 will not have a guaranteed Holiday delivery.
Large items will require special handling and a select carrier. The carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery of the item and obtain a signature. Oversized items will require a signature of someone 18 years or older. These items will not be setup or brought into the house or unit.
White Glove Delivery Service
Items shipped from theshops.tv with a White Glove Delivery upgrade service will be shipped with additional services through one of our specialty carriers, including Scheduled Delivery.
With White Glove Delivery, you'll receive the following benefits:
- An appropriate carrier team will deliver your item during the specified delivery time.
- The team will unpack the item in the room of your choice, check the item for damage, and remove all packaging materials when they're finished.
An adult signature is required at the time of delivery. If an adult isn't home at the time of delivery, the product will be taken away by the carrier and you'll need to reschedule your delivery.
If the item displays any physical damage at delivery, please refuse the delivery and contact theshops.tv customer service. We highly recommend inspecting your item as a way to ensure that, if necessary, we quickly replace a damaged item as well as confirm its condition for return eligibility.
You don't need to keep the original packaging to return or exchange your large item. If a return is necessary, the carrier will bring appropriate packaging.
Making the return process easy for you is our goal. Within each package is a Return Label. Simply attach the Return Label to the package, and place the packing slip into the package. Including the packing slip ensures you receive the fastest refund to your original payment type. read more...
With the Return Label attached and the Packing Slip included, drop it off at a local UPS drop site or store. Find the UPS drop off nearest you at: http://www.ups.com/accesspoint
If you cannot find your Return Label, please call our customer service team. They will gladly assist in getting you a Return Label.
Please note, that all high end electronics—including computers and televisions—require a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
Jewelry and Watches
- Jewelry and watch items with a value of $75 or more should be returned using a trackable shipping method.
- All product packaging (boxes, manuals, warranty cards, etc.) and certificates of authenticity, grading, and appraisal must be returned with the item.
- Any items returned without original documentation will not be accepted for return.
- Items that have been resized, damaged or otherwise altered after delivery will not be accepted for return.
Baby items (excluding clothing sizes 0-24 months) can be returned within 90 days of receipt of shipment. Note: Breast pumps must be returned unused in their original condition with the factory seal and packaging intact.
Computers (laptops, desktops, tablets)
- New desktop, laptops or tablets purchased from theshops.tv that didn't start when they arrived, arrived in damaged condition, or is still in an unopened box can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
- theshops.tv may test computers that are returned. If the customer misrepresented the condition of the product, theshops.tv may impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price.
- Any returned desktop, laptop or tablet that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering may result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product.
- Returns for televisions shipped without White Glove Delivery should be in new and unopened condition.
- To return a television shipped with White Glove Delivery, the item should be in like-new condition. When the carrier comes to pick up the television, they will bring their own packaging materials. For more information on White Glove Delivery, please see (insert link here).
- A return restocking fee may be applied if the condition of the TV suggests customer abuse, or mishandling. This fee will be equal to 15% of the purchase price of the item.
Holiday Return Policy
We will gladly accept returns on all items shipped by theshops.tv between November 1, 2015 and December 31, 2015, until January 31, 2016, for a full refund subject to our other return guidelines listed above.
White Glove Return
Please call our customer service phone number for instructions on returning an item that has been delivered via White Glove service.